Oscha baby wraps are a length of woven fabric specially designed to allow you to comfortably carry your child from newborn to toddlerhood. Learn all about wraps here.
Why choose the Oscha woven wraps?
- Unique hand drawn designs in beautiful colours.
- Front, back and hip carries - the most versatile baby carrier style.
- Newborn to preschool.
- Soft-Touch Finish - requires less breaking in than other wraps.
- Jacquard woven & made with organic, responsibly sourced yarns.
- Ethically handcrafted in our solar powered Scottish workshop.
Infinitely adjustable, our woven wraps can be tied in a variety of ways. Check out the video below for a quick demo on how to tie a baby wrap.
How do I choose the right size wrap?
Our baby wraps come in different sizes, find the right size for you with our Size Guide. All of our fabrics are weight tested up to 45lbs (or about 5 years old).
Our comfortable baby carriers bring many wonderful benefits to parents and children. Learn more about the benefits of carrying.
This is a natural product with an organic scent, no chemical agents are used in the manufacture of the item or its packaging.